Rah from Plant Based Munchies kindly nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!Pin It Tweet
The rules for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and a link back.
- Answer 10 questions given.
- Nominate up to 12 bloggers for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award somewhere on your blog.
The 10 Questions:
- What is your favorite color? — One? really... um Purple I guess, but blue and pink and aquamarine or turquoise are up there too!
- Your favorite animal? — Dolphin, although bunny rabbits are so close, I can't wait till we aren't renting any more and can actually have some pets!
- Your favorite non-alcoholic drinks? — Tea! I love my teas, hot teas, iced teas, herbal teas, any teas except black caffeinated ones that upset my tummy.
- Facebook or Twitter? — Real life. In case you can't tell I'm not good with social media. I try- I have it for the blog but despite my age making me Gen Y I'm pretty sure I'm not. I did an assignment on myspace when I was doing my undergrad (analysing the way people represent themselves in their photographs, making a fake account etc) and it really put me off participating in them.
- Your favorite pattern? — I like geometric patterns and tessellations, like the ones in the mosaic floors of churches (Basilica di San Marco in Venice for example)source or the palace floors
- Do you prefer getting or giving presents? — Giving. I never used to understand this, when I was a child I was convinced people who said they liked giving were insane but now it makes complete sense. Plus, getting gifts makes me feel self conscious and uncomfortable because I don't think I deserve them.
- Your favorite number? — 8... I grew up in number 8 house, I think that's why.
- Your favorite day of the week? — Saturday. I try not to work on Saturdays, most fun outings are planned on Saturdays, I get to spend more time with my husband on Saturdays, there's more time to cook yummy food on Saturdays. All good things.
- Your favorite flower? — Singapore Orchid.Or Sunflowers, my friends father used to grow them, they're so big and happy and give you sunflower seeds! source
- What is your passion? — Art, photography, veganism, nutrition, teaching, research.
The Nominees Are:
- Sandy, Vegans Eat Yummy Food Too!
- Kari, Bite Sized Thoughts
- Joannah, Gourmet Green Giraffe
- Em, This Rawsome Vegan Life
- Carrie, Carrie on Vegan
- Gabbie, The veggie nook
- Janet, The Taste Space
- Theresa, The Tropical Vegan
- Julie & Katrin, The Raw food sisters
- Melissa, My Whole Food Life
- Caralyn, Gluten free happy tummy
Hope you enjoyed this- if you're ever curious or have any random questions please feel free to ask!
All the best,